1 頁 (共 1 頁)

Dame it!! 真倒楣

文章發表於 : 週六 2月 25, 2006 1:33 am
AllenChang
在昨天唱完歌之後
After sing yestoday
我快樂騎著車
I ridding my motorcycle
有一部計程車停在路中央
There is a taxi parking at mid road
車門忽然打開
the door open suddenly
我撞上去了
I'm crash
我又撞上另外一部計程車
My motor hit another taxi
是兩個冒失的韓國人開門不看後面
Two Korean open the door without look behind
我告訴他們必須付錢給被我撞的計程車司機
I tell them must pay the damage of the taxi driver
計程車司機要三千
The taxi driver want NT. 3 thoudernds
韓國人說車子不可以停在路中間
Korean think the taxi can't park at mid road
韓國人要我幫忙叫警察
I help Korean call police
警察說不賠錢去法庭處理
Police say if they don't want pay , just deal by law
可是這樣就沒韓國人的事情
but, the krean do not have any business
變成我要出庭
become my business
我真不幸
I'm unfortrunly
計程車司機說兩千就好啦
Taxi driver say : ok tell the korean pay NT. 2000
韓國人認為計程車司機的錯,不肯賠
Korean consider the driver have wrong, they don't want pay
警察說很煩
Police do not want deal the problem
我想回家
I want go home
我丟一千元給計程車司機
I pay 1000 to driver
告訴韓國人可以走了
I tell korean : you can go away
韓國人覺得對我很抱歉
Korean think sorry to me
我說: 很高興認識你
I say : nice to meet u
其實,我心裡想著
Acturelly , i think in my mind
干我屁事?
What the ass hole business about me?

我受傷車子也小損傷
I'm hurted and motorcycle have a little damage
又當翻譯
and be translator
又要賠錢
and pay money
這是什麼鳥世界
What the fucking world...


Allen Chang

Re: Dame it!! 真倒楣

文章發表於 : 週六 2月 25, 2006 5:05 pm
Cathy
I am sorry to hear that.
聽到你這樣說,我感到很遺憾
However, we really had a lot of fun at the KTV gathering yesterday night.
可訴, 昨晚KTV的聚會大伙都非常的開心呢~
Let's back to your car-accident, we are English club and you crashed on a foreigner. Then you had to solve this problem with English...Amazing.
回到你的車車事件, 我們是英文俱樂部,你又剛好撞到外國人, 還要用英文去解決這個問題...真是太神奇了
The most important is you didn't drink beer ....otherwise, another problem could be the wine-test, right?
更重要的是, 昨天沒有喝啤酒... 不然另一個問題就是酒測囉?
Happy Club concern you...so if you need any support, pls advise our officers including Happy. All of us will stand by you.
代表俱樂部關心你,如果你需要任何支持,請告訴我們的幹部們, 包括社長.
我們都會站在你這邊的.

Re: Dame it!! 真倒楣

文章發表於 : 週日 2月 26, 2006 1:43 pm
Lucia Kuo
Dear Allen,

得饒人處且饒人,我覺得你這件事處理的很好,又做了很好的國民外交,還好只是車子有小損傷,重點是人沒事就好.

人沒事,活著才能在世上處理更多有意義的事. 8)

*得饒人處且饒人: 出處如下
-->做事不要太過分,對人要存有恕道、留有餘地。宋.俞文豹.唾玉集.常談出處:「蔡州褒信縣有道人工棋,常饒人先,其詩曰:『……自出洞來無敵手,得饒人處且饒人。』」紅樓夢.第五十九回:「平兒笑道:『得饒人處且饒人,得省的將就省些事也罷了……。』」

Re: Dame it!! 真倒楣

文章發表於 : 週日 2月 26, 2006 4:14 pm
annie_chung
Lucia Kuo 寫:Dear Allen,

得饒人處且饒人,我覺得你這件事處理的很好,又做了很好的國民外交,還好只是車子有小損傷,重點是人沒事就好.

人沒事,活著才能在世上處理更多有意義的事. 8)

*得饒人處且饒人: 出處如下
-->做事不要太過分,對人要存有恕道、留有餘地。宋.俞文豹.唾玉集.常談出處:「蔡州褒信縣有道人工棋,常饒人先,其詩曰:『……自出洞來無敵手,得饒人處且饒人。』」紅樓夢.第五十九回:「平兒笑道:『得饒人處且饒人,得省的將就省些事也罷了……。』」


Welcome, Lucia!!!!!

I am Annie. Remember me?
I am so excited that you post something on the forum. ^^

And I like your picture. Is it the picture of your ID?

Re: Dame it!! 真倒楣

文章發表於 : 週日 2月 26, 2006 6:12 pm
James Shi
Lucia Kuo 寫:*得饒人處且饒人: 出處如下
-->做事不要太過分,對人要存有恕道、留有餘地。宋.俞文豹.唾玉集.常談出處:「蔡州褒信縣有道人工棋,常饒人先,其詩曰:『……自出洞來無敵手,得饒人處且饒人。』」紅樓夢.第五十九回:「平兒笑道:『得饒人處且饒人,得省的將就省些事也罷了……。』」


Dear Lucia:

妳................................................................會不會太強了一點啊, 連那句話的出處都找的到, 妳是國文系畢業的嗎??