協會論壇聚會時間地點須知

20070818, Saturday Dinner (gathering cancelled !!!!)

週六晚餐 (Saturday Dinner)

版主: GraceKuo, Gracie, Benjamin Yeh, Harris1984, kevinliu, Happy Jan

20070818, Saturday Dinner (gathering cancelled !!!!)

文章POOHOH » 週二 8月 07, 2007 1:40 pm

..HI~ Everyone

I am 8/18 Saturday dinner conductor,Ting.
I think there are many restaurants near Taipei station, I would like to choose a good one for you guys. As you know, good restaurant always need booking in advance, therefore I need your cooperation to do that.

The one I decided for 8/18 dinner is 和民居食屋,which is located on 凱撒飯店2f(100台北市中正區忠孝西路1段38號2樓 )捷運台北車站6號出口. http://www.watami.com.tw/index.htm

I already book 12seats for that's night(PM6:00),however the booking rule is NT$400 min spending for each person and just can have 2hrs dining time. But, If we can arrive there before PM5:30,then we don't have to book and don't get any limitation.......

In the End, if we can finish the gathering before PM5:00...we can go there without any problem, otherwise we have to accept the min spending and time........

For my poor English, I am going to use Chinese explain the detail once more,
我先訂了8/18pm6:00 12位, 因為人潮眾多,訂位會受限在低消1人4百及用餐2小時.但如果我們能在5:30前到達餐廳(至少用餐人數的一半人數).就不需訂位.現場排位不受限低消及用餐時間,所以gathering 如果會在5:00結束就沒問題…

P.S
There is another good restaurant –小魏川菜,which is quite good and delicious, but the 合菜 style is not suitable for us. I just recoomend it for you guys. It is located at捷運台北車站8號出口.

TING
頭像
POOHOH

文章: 19
註冊時間: 週三 2月 28, 2007 8:09 pm

文章bradywang » 週二 8月 07, 2007 2:24 pm

Haha... It seems like a very good resturant.

I like to join dinner and outing....as well as gathering.

Let's enjoy the dinner there. Thanks for Ting's effort.
頭像
bradywang

文章: 347
註冊時間: 週四 6月 21, 2007 10:28 pm

文章CarmenTao » 週二 8月 07, 2007 5:20 pm

bradywang 寫:....as well as gathering.

Thanks to Ting! I've been to Watami 信義 branch once. The food was great and the more participants there are the more options you have. This is a pretty good choice for dinner ! :D

Dear Brady,
Long time no see...in the gathering ! :D :D :D

:D
頭像
CarmenTao

文章: 423
註冊時間: 週六 4月 07, 2007 10:50 am
來自: 內湖

文章bradywang » 週二 8月 07, 2007 6:37 pm

CarmenTao 寫:Dear Brady,Long time no see...in the gathering ! :D :D :D :D

Dear Carmen & all,
I need to go diving every Sat this month, so....

However, after getting the Advance Scuba licence, I don't need to go diving every Sat and can join the gathering more often. :D

Brady
頭像
bradywang

文章: 347
註冊時間: 週四 6月 21, 2007 10:28 pm

文章Elisa » 週五 8月 10, 2007 8:27 am

Hi,Ting~it's a pity that I can't go with you bx I will go to HuaLian for annual travel of our company.

Dear Carmen~ WOW! Congratulation! You finally graduated and becomes a beautiful lady.

To Brady~ Hope you can get the licence very soon and turn back to join the gathering with us.
頭像
Elisa

文章: 352
註冊時間: 週六 9月 30, 2006 10:50 am

文章CarmenTao » 週五 8月 10, 2007 10:18 am

Dear Elisa,
I'll "return" to my childhood when I come back from China. :D

Dear Brady,
Wish you good luck for your license although I always suspect you like to go diving to see hot gals in bikinis at the seashore. :D :D :D :D
頭像
CarmenTao

文章POOHOH » 週三 8月 15, 2007 11:19 am

Dear Elisa

Enjoy your tour and shoot pics to share with us.^.^.

I not sure does the restaurant is ok for the time ..so I booked the other one, which is korea restaurant at same location,to be bakeup..

There is the web-site for your reference.
瑪西索韓國料理的小菜疊疊樂
http://blog.roodo.com/eatordrink/archives/3067019.html

TING
頭像
POOHOH

文章CarmenTao » 週三 8月 15, 2007 12:13 pm

Dear Ting,
I wish I could go with you, but I'm going to Taoyuan that day. Both Japanese cuisine and Korean cuisine are my favorite. Yummy Yummy!!!! Enjoy the dinner then!! (my stomach is aching now I guess that's because it's protesting against me for not going with you. :cry: )

Hopefully the typhoon will not hit Taiwan on the weekend.....please come before then....PLEASE!
Let's pray for a typhoon holiday (and safety) during weekdays !!
頭像
CarmenTao

文章paul0831 » 週三 8月 15, 2007 9:31 pm

Dear Ting;

After 3 weeks long stay in China, I will come back to Taiwan this week. I am confirming my flight schedule, I wish I can get back on Friday, so that I can join the gathering and dinner. God bless me not have to postpone my schedule owing to the coming typhoon.

best regards

Paul
頭像
paul0831

文章: 32
註冊時間: 週日 6月 24, 2007 11:42 am
來自: 基隆

文章CarmenTao » 週三 8月 15, 2007 10:24 pm

Dearest Ting,
I'm so happy that I can join the gathering this Saturday. I'm looking forward to having dinner with you! I like your selection. Both Korean and Japanese cuisine are my favorite. My stomach is aching now, but it will recover soon!!!! See ya then!!! I'm so excited !!!!!

It's gonna be a great Saturday......................with typhoon??? :? :?

:D :D :D :D
Carmen
最後由 CarmenTao 於 週三 8月 15, 2007 10:42 pm 編輯,總共編輯了 1 次。
頭像
CarmenTao

文章Carol Chang » 週三 8月 15, 2007 10:34 pm

Dear Ting

restaurants you recommended which both are great. I will join the gathering and dinner if I do not go to 台南 for visiting my friend.

Dear Carmen

take care your stomach.
Looking forward to see all of you at the gathering.

:D :D

Carol
頭像
Carol Chang

文章: 164
註冊時間: 週二 3月 20, 2007 8:38 pm

文章POOHOH » 週五 8月 17, 2007 1:26 pm

Dear carmen..

I am glad to here this good news and have a dinner with you, The dinner will cure your stomatchace AsAP and give you strong emergy. But, The weather is very annoying,will we hold the gathering and dinner ,or have topostpone to next Sat. I have no idea.......@.@ :roll:

Dear Paul..

Have you arrived yet?.The weahter is a bit chang now, the airport will be closed this afternoon I think. Even thought I wish you can join us but the safety of you are more important..PLS take care..and tell us your condition :D

Dear Carol..

I sure you won't go to TAINAM..^Q^...and will meet me on Sat..
but I stillconsider about the typhoon situation...it's ongoing to Taipei..
Do we need to do any replan or not...

For all of you ....if there is no problem about the weather , pls join the dinner with us.......TING...

:) :) :) :) :o :o :o :o
頭像
POOHOH

文章CarmenTao » 週五 8月 17, 2007 7:02 pm

Dear Paul,
Wish you safety for the flight tonight and a short romance on the airplane. Hopefully you can come back to Taiwan tonight. :D :D :D :D

To all,
Well.....just to complain of the typhoon. It may screw up my beautiful, fun and romantic Saturday. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I just heard that people in Taipei city do not have to work tomorrow. Is the coffee shop open for our gathering??
頭像
CarmenTao

文章Happy Jan » 週五 8月 17, 2007 7:41 pm

Dear All,
Due to the heavy typhoon tomorrow, there's NO gathering on August 18th, 2007. The gathering tomorrow is cancelled.

Happy
快樂英文讀書會 Happy English Club 為中高階的英文讀書會,定期在台北/桃園/新竹/台中/台南/高雄聚會.主要是由一群年輕上班族組成,快樂英文讀書會成員來自各行各業菁英,與會來賓必須具備英文會話能力,全程用英文輕鬆閒聊以及討論具有深度的議題各一個小時.歡迎蒞臨快樂英語讀書會.
頭像
Happy Jan
協會(創會)理事長

文章: 1516
註冊時間: 週五 10月 28, 2005 5:28 am
來自: 桃園市

回到 週六晚餐 (Saturday Dinner)

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 2 位訪客